Odor Control Technician
The IICRC Odor Control Technician (OCT) is a one day course that covers olfaction and odor, odor sources, detection process, theory of odor control, equipment, chemical options and applications. The student will learn how to address odors caused from biological sources such as decomposition, urine contamination, mold, and combustion sources such as fire and smoke damage, chemical sources such as fuel oil spills or volatile organic chemicals.
You can also check out our FSRT/OCT Combo Course!
- Smokey Char
- Dog and Cat Urine Saturation
- How to qualify odor problems.
- How to safely use specialty restoration.
- Chemicals, supplies, and equipment.
- A system of inspecting and detecting odors that never fails!
If you need help determining what time the class starts for your location, see our page on time zones.
IICRC OCT Class Info
Cost: $195/person + $80 testing fee (Paid to the IICRC)