IICRC FSRT/OCT Combo
Fire & Smoke Restoration and Odor Control Technician Combo
In this IICRC FSRT/OCT combo course, students can earn both certifications in one class! The Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician course goes together with the Odor Control Technician course to give you a well-rounded understanding of restoration processes.
What You'll Learn
- Smokey Char
- Dog and Cat Urine Saturation
- How to qualify odor problems.
- How to safely use specialty restoration.
- Chemicals, supplies, and equipment.
- A system of inspecting and detecting odors that never fails!
- Introduction: definitions causes of fire damage;
- Characteristics and type of smoke
- Conducting the inspection
- Estimating/inspection procedures
- Integral strategy and planning
- Restoration chemicals, supplies and equipment
- Deodorizing and Odor Control:
- Restoration options and the restorer’s responsibility
- Furnace systems and ductwork
- Structural cleaning
If you need help determining what time the class starts for your location, see our page on time zones.
Note: FSRT is required for Master Fire & Smoke Restorer, OCT is required for Master Fire & Smoke restorer and Master Textile Cleaner
Location: Locations are listed below each class.
Class Date: Multiple dates to choose from! See our schedule below.
Cost: $494/person + $160 exam fees (Two separate $80 exam fees)